Sometimes I just
want to be held at night



Hatunnosto ammattikuntani edustajalle, joka on saanut kirjoittaa näin hienon spiikin:
It's hard. They always do that. As soon as they get what they want they dissapear. They take advantage of me time and time again. And I let them. Sometimes I feel so dirty. Used. What happened to romantic dinners, picknics at the beach, holding hands in the park, a cosy night with dvd's and popcorn? They don't see me as me. They see me as some sort of toy. Sometimes I just want to be held at night. All they think about is f******. F****** is nice but not 24/7. Women are pigs.
Mitäpä siihen lisäämään? Respect. 

***

4 kommenttia:

Riehu said...

Respect. :)

Hanstu said...

Riehu: Juuri näin :) On mahtant copy kiemurrella tyytyväisyydestä tuolillaan, kun on päässyt kirjoittamaan jotain näin hauskaa :P

Chatrin said...

Mä voin pidellä tuota söpöä öisin. ihuna.

Hanstu said...

Chatrin: Et oo ainut. Taitaa tulla tappelu :D

Post a Comment