Kip-kop, niisk-niisk, köhö-köhö

Päivän soundtrack koostuu kiilakorkojen kopinasta, niiskutuksesta ja yskinnästä. Mukaan mahtuu myös Mariskaa ja Pahoja susia sekä tyttökahvittelukikatusta. Jos pystyisin lisäämään sekoitukseen yhden potkun munille, se menisi Spotify-Jonathanille. "This is Jonathan from Spotify and yes, I'm very irritating and annoying indeed, cause I just love interrupting good music with my oh-I-just-wrote-this-bullshit-speech-5-minutes-ago-ads."


Päivän asusteissa...

...kengät/shoes - Bianco
...rukousnauha/rosarie - from France
...ruskea rannekoru / brown bracelet - from Greece

***

In English:
I've got the flue and it just sucks as much
as Jonathan from Spotify. Luckily for everything
annoying there's always a happy thing too..!
Yesterday I finally found the kinda shoes I've been
looking for and today I went for a coffee with
two lovely girls. Oh, and even tough Jonathan from
Spotify is the most annoying person on earth,
it's still ok to listen to his announcements
when the music before and after his crappy
speech is as good as Mariska & Pahat sudet.

***

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment